Community Library Samford Tiger Moth Flight Raffle 2021
Terms and Conditions
500 tickets. Price of tickets $20.00. One First Prize valued at $2,000.
This raffle is run by Community Library Samford Inc (CLS).
- Information on how to enter forms part of the Terms and Conditions of entry.
- Purchase of a raffle ticket is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is open to all permanent residents of Queensland.
- Anyone under the age of 18 is ineligible to purchase raffle tickets.
5 Entrants must complete, or receive assistance from a CLS Raffle Ticket Seller in completing their contact details in the section provided.
- Entries must include a first and last name, an email address, and a telephone number, at a minimum.
- Entrants are not restricted or limited to the number of raffle tickets which may be purchased.
- Raffle ticket sales will commence on 27th February 2021 and conclude on 23rd June 2021.
- Entrants need not be present to win. Prize cannot be transferred (subject to clause 22) or redeemed for cash.
- The draw for the winner will take place on 30th June 2021 at 10.00am at Cedar Creek Public Hall, 2 Andrew Rd, Closeburn Qld 4520.
- CLS reserves the right to request the winner to submit their ticket stub as proof of identity and purchase. Proof of identification and entry considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of CLS.
- If for any reason the raffle is not capable of running as planned, including (but not limited to) tampering or any other causes beyond the control of CLS, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the raffle, CLS reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the raffle, subject to any direction given under state permit regulations.
- In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to sickness, inclement weather, vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, pandemics or regulations or restrictions imposed by government authorities. CLS may in its absolute discretion defer the flight.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within two (2) business days of the raffle being drawn, and the winner’s details will be published on the CLS website, and CLS Facebook page.
- Prize value is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier and is correct at time of printing.
- CLS shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or sustained in connection with the running of the raffle, or the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- CLS will make all reasonable efforts to locate the winner. If the winner remains unlocatable for more than 1 year, CLS will deal with the prize in accordance with the law.
- All entries become the property of CLS. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to CLS at the address shown below.
- CLS will not enter into any correspondence regarding the raffle result.
- The winner must take delivery of the prize at the Redcliffe Aerodrome situated at Boomerang Court, Rothwell Qld 4022, at a time mutually agreed and booked with the supplier. The winner is responsible for their own transport and associated costs to and from the air centre. The winner is responsible for arriving on time, or the flight time will be reduced accordingly, or the flight forfeited altogether.
- Subject to clause 22, if for any reason whatsoever the winner does not take delivery of the prize within three months of the date that CLS notified them of their win, then that prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- CLS accepts no responsibility for any kind of loss or liability suffered or incurred by the prize-winner in relation to the prize or the raffle. The winner releases CLS, affiliates, officers, and agents, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize or the promotion. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties will not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the prize.
- CLS management committee and their immediate families (the person’s spouse and family members residing at the same premises as the person) are ineligible to enter.
25. CLS is located at 2 Andrew Rd, Closeburn Qld 4520. (ABN 76360228610